Staff Application and Forms
Once we determine that you are qualified for a position at DRC we will contact you for an interview. International staff is typically prescreened and interviewed by international staffing agencies prior to interviewing with us. All counselors and staff must be willing to submit to a drug test as well as a thorough background check. Once successfully hired, you will receive additional forms which must be completed and returned to the camp office before you arrive. Periodically you will receive mail from us including any bulletins or newsletters that keep you informed and connected to your new summer job at DRC! Our new staff will also be given a copy of our Staff Training Manual to formularize your self with prior to arriving at camp.
If you would like to be considered for a staff position this coming summer, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must have completed at least one year of post-secondary education.
2. You must be available for employment from June 15 to August 8, 2017.
3. You must have submitted a completed application by mail/fax or email.
4. If you are a US citizen/resident, you must have submitted the DRC Staff Declaration and Staff Disclosure. (these can be submitted after the final interview process)
5. You must have submitted 3 Staff Reference forms.
All forms are available to down load below in PDF format. You may submit all forms via mail/fax or email to email@example.com. We look forward to going on an adventure of a lifetime with you this coming summer.